You will be responsible for:
- Illustrating high quality artwork and themes for diverse casino games.
- Illustrating environment, backgrounds, characters, and symbols in a common style based on the game business requirements.
- Working closely with the Art Director to design the environments, characters and entire artwork of the game.
- Taking direction, giving direction, iterating on look and feel, gathering feedback from the entire team, and participating in the review of the full production of the art and games.
- Consistently deliver work of the highest caliber.
- Jaw dropping 2D illustrations portfolio demonstrating excellent creative skills and diversity.
- Very good at creating appealing 2D characters, backgrounds, and rendering artwork with a great finish.
- Digital illustration skills with an advanced understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar.
- A communicator with the ability to verbalize conceptual thoughts and with an openness to use constructive critique.
- The ability to adapt to established styles and deliver creative variations on them.
- Ability to work within a team and work collaboratively with colleagues in all departments, to execute the best possible games.
- Experience working with animation graphics, sprite sheets, and animation asset optimization.
- Genuinely wants to do a good job as a matter of pride in one’s work.
- Keen to learn and demonstrate ability.
- A technical degree in computer art.
- Preferably prior experience working with game graphics, online HTML5 games, and game art optimization requirements.
- Knowledge of the real money gaming industry, slot machines, and other gambling games.
- Understanding web browser game development.
- Experience with effects and animation tools such as Spine 2D, Spriter, TweenJS, PixiJS, or other 2D tools.
- Logotype Design.
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset.