Code | Montreal
We are looking for a detailed oriented QA Coordinator to work with our highly talented Montreal team. If you have a personality to handle responsibility and collaborate in a small team environment, we’d love to have you join PearFiction Studio’s team. Candidates should have an interest in online, mobile, and social casino games.
You will be responsible for:
- Research and documenting bugs in our games and apps
- Manage, maintain, and own our JIRA projects, versions, and activities
- Work closely with all development and production team members
- Execute test scripts manually for regression and functional testing
- Update current test scripts as needed
- 3+ years of online games testing knowledge, specifically HTML5 games
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, MVC and other design principles.
- Experience working in agile and iterative environments.
- Experience working with project tracking tools such as JIRA or Trello.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skill and problem solving skills
- Strong, proactive problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding web browser game development, with focus on mobile.
- Good understanding of casino games and real money gaming compliance and requirements.
- Familiarity with version control (Git).
- Genuinely wants to do a good job as a matter of pride in one’s work.
- Keen to learn and demonstrate ability.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of online game developments/standards.
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset.